Amazon Coupons And Promo Codes For December 20186 Offers AvailableVerified on 13 December, 2018
- Sort By:
Check out all the latest Amazon Coupons, Discount Codes, Promo codes, Deals & Amazon Offers, Use Amazon Coupon Codes to Save Money on online shopping from Amazon.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
e-Commerce, Retail, Operations, and Internet
Amazon Cares - Creating Opportunities, Transforming Lives
At Amazon we believe the most radical and transformative of inventions are often those that empower others to unleash their creativity—to pursue their dreams.
Likewise we believe we have an equally strong opportunity in India to use our resources and strengths of innovation, technology, infrastructure and market reach to create opportunities that will transform lives of the communities we operate in and support India’s development goals in education, sanitation & health and skill development for livelihood.
We currently run several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving or Amazon in the Community that is empowering local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth.
We do this by creating value for and through engagement and partnership with our employees , customers, partners and civil society. All Amazon Care initiatives are envisaged to withstand the test of time by becoming self-sustainable and all our initiatives are implemented with the expertise of registered non-government organizations (NGOs) who come with a proven track record for outcomes.
General Returns Policy
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on Amazon.in
- In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is no longer needed (not all items may be eligible)
Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned. View the full list of non-returnable items.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Refer to instructions to return items against each category. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned against each category.
- Only Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) items may be eligible for replacement. For more details, please refer About Free Replacements.
- If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Amazon shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information."
- Some items may not be eligible for return if you "no longer need it" (including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered).
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to the Returns Support Centre and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return or Replace Items.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box. Click on Continue.
- Select Refund or Replacement. Replacement is only available if the reason for return is damaged, defective or has a missing item or is different from what was ordered. For more information, click here.
- Select your preferred return shipping method. You can choose from Self-Return, Return Pick-up or Amazon drop off (subject to availability based on your location). Click on Submit.
- Click Print all return labels to print the return documentation. If you do not have a printer, you can also hand-write the declaration and return address (generated in the Returns Support Centre) and use the original invoice or a copy highlighting the items being returned.
Note: If you face any difficulty in returning large appliances and furniture items, please contact us.
- You do not need to print any return documents if the mode of return is Amazon drop off.
- A refund will be initiated when the return package is received and processed at our fulfilment centre. It typically takes 5-10 business days for the return to reach our fulfilment centre.
- If you are returning a cash on delivery order, you can choose a refund through Gift Card or NEFT to Bank Account. For NEFT to Bank Account, you'll need to add a bank account for refund.
- For instructions on returning seller fulfilled items, click here.
- If your return electronic device stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Amazon shall not responsible for any misuse or usage of such information.
Amazon.in Transforms Lives of over 35,000 Citizens in its three Community Centers in Mumbai
Commits to Aid, Enhance and Improve Community Development around Fulfilment Centers
Mumbai, November 20, 2017 – With the vision of ‘Creating opportunities and Transforming lives’, Amazon.in under the aegis of its Amazon Cares program, sets up Community and Resource centers around it’s fulfilment centers. In India, there are 12 such centers, 3 of which are in Bhiwandi, near Mumbai. Based on the needs of the local community, Amazon Cares designs programs which have impacted lives of over 35,000 people in Bhiwandi this year, in the areas of Education; Skill Development & Livelihood; Health & Hygiene; and Women Empowerment.
“As a corporate member of these communities we believe we have to play our role in creating opportunities that will transform the lives of these local communities. Our holistic program aims to create and facilitate all-round development of children, women, youth and local communities across all age groups through the use of technology and literacy tools. We hope our regular workshops, training and awareness programs will help us engage with them effectively and will play a key role in their growth and development.” said Akhil Saxena, Vice President, India Customer Fulfilment, Amazon India.
The education support initiative focuses on creating opportunities and enabling access to quality education for the children by organizing workshops to introduce new methods of learning, reading and writing and visits to the science laboratory. As part of this initiative, Amazon distributed backpacks to close to 1,800 students and also set-up a Planetarium in Thane to which around 1,300 schools have access. Furthermore, Amazon recently distributed laptops to 25 government schools and also set up a computer lab in its resource center aligning its computer literacy program with the National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) under which students are trained in basic & advanced computer skills, and other job-oriented courses. Close to 20,000 students and teachers have benefitted from this program.
The health initiative focuses on promoting & advocating preventive health care by setting up Medical camps through partnerships with the local community and the district government. Some of the initiatives planned on sanitation include organizing health camps, developing tools and methods to reduce maternal illness, awareness program on family planning and immunization. Amazon Cares also organized Mammography camps which educated over 150 women on breast cancer awareness. There have been many other initiatives such as orientation on personal hygiene and awareness on diseases and sanitation. The focus is also to create a clean and safe environment by implementing the Government initiative of ‘Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan’ and other awareness and advocacy programs on hygiene and house-hold waste management. More than 12,500 adults and children have benefitted from these initiatives in 2017.
The livelihood initiative focuses on creating awareness among the community about Government schemes designed to support the economically weaker sections of the society. Close to 400 people have benefitted from our work in this initiative. To empower local women and enable them to be financially independent, the Community center conducts trainings for SHG (Self Help Group) formation and conflict resolution. Additionally, Amazon Cares also organizes vocational training programs on tailoring and spice making and facilitates linkages with government schemes. The program empowers women to utilize their skills to network, sell their products and earn income for their families.
The Amazon Cares program demonstrates the philosophy of being good neighbours through several such activities undertaken in areas where its employees and customers reside. The company imbibes this philosophy to empower and engage its employees, customers, sellers, local communities and other stakeholders in its contributions to create opportunities and transform lives.
For more information contact:
Weber Shandwick India
About Amazon Cares
Amazon believes that the most radical & transformative inventions are often those that empower others to unleash their creativity and pursue their dreams. Amazon Cares demonstrates the philosophy of being ‘good neighbours’ through the activities undertaken in areas where our employees and customers live. The Company imbibes this philosophy to empower and engage its employees, customers, sellers, local communities and other stakeholders in its contributions to create opportunities and transform lives. Amazon Cares currently runs several programs such as Gift a Smile that is transforming & enabling new ways of giving and Amazon in the Community that is empowering local communities with tools & services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth.
The Amazon.in marketplace is operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd, an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon.in seeks to build the most customer-centric online destination for customers to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving them more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience; and provide sellers with a world-class e-commerce marketplace.
For more information, visit www.amazon.in/aboutus
For news on Amazon, follow www.twitter.com/AmazonNews_IN
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about