Yatra Coupons And Promo Codes For August 2018 2 Offers AvailableVerified on 21 August, 2018
- Sort By:
Check out all the latest Yatra Coupons, Discount Codes, Promo codes, Deals & Yatra Offers, Use Yatra Coupon Codes to Save Money on Flight, Cheap Air Tickets, Hotels bookings, Holiday packages, Trains Reservations/Bookings from Yatra.
Yatra Coupons for Flight booking, cheap air tickets, domestic flights, international flights, Hotels, Travel in India, Holiday Packages, airline ticket, discount tickets, Air Tickets in India.
Yatra, based in Gurugram, is a one-stop marketplace for all travel-related services. The company provides information, pricing, availability, and booking facility for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, trains, in city activities, inter-city and point-to-point cabs, homestays and cruises. As a leading consolidator of accommodation options, Yatra provides real-time bookings for more than 61,000 hotels in India and over 500,000+ hotels around the world.
Customers can access Yatra in multiple ways: through a user-friendly website, mobile optimised WAP site and applications, a multi-lingual call centre, a countrywide network of Holiday Lounges and Yatra Travel Express stores.
Launched in August 2006, Yatra was ranked the Most Trusted e-Commerce Travel Brand in India in the Economics Times Brand Equity Survey 2015, and has won the award for ‘First Prize - Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ at the India Tourism Awards held in July 2016.
Yatra’s parent company, Yatra Online Inc. is a Nasdaq listed entity.
Travel and Hospitality
Popular Domestic Routes In India
- Delhi to MumbaiFlights
- Mumbai to DelhiFlights
- Bangalore to Delhi Flights
- Delhi to Goa Flights
- Pune to Delhi Flights
- Mumbai to Goa Flights
- Delhi to Bangalore Flights
- Bangalore to Mumbai Flights
- Mumbai to Bangalore Flights
- Hyderabad to Delhi Flights
- Chennai to Delhi Flights
- Ahmedabad to Mumbai Flights
- Delhi to Chennai Flights
- Delhi to HyderabadFlights
- Mumbai to ChennaiFlights
Popular International Routes From India
- Mumbai to DubaiFlights
- Mumbai to Singapore Flights
- Delhi to Singapore Flights
- Delhi to Bangkok Flights
- Kolkata to Bangkok Flights
- Mumbai to London Flights
- Chennai to Dubai Flights
- Delhi to Kathmandu Flights
- Mumbai to Bangkok Flights
- Chennai to Singapore Flights
- Ahmedabad to Dubai Flights
- Hyderabad to Dubai Flights
- Delhi to London Flights
- Delhi to Toronto Flights
- Delhi to Dubai Flights
The philosopher Lao Tzu once said 'the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step'. You can now help someone take that first step with a Yatra Gift Voucher. The Yatra Gift Voucher is the perfect present for every occasion. Not only are you gifting the joy of travel, but you, with your unique gift choice stand out of the crowd as well. It is ideal for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and even for those times when you want to do something sweet for someone for no reason at all. Yatra Gift Vouchers are also your shortcut to being a popular employer. Employees love being recognized for their hard work through our coupons. You can even personalize them especially for your people. Happiness is best experienced when it is shared and we at Yatra.com believe in creating happy travellers. You can be our partner in this little endeavour by spreading happiness with Yatra Gift Vouchers. Happy gifting, Yatra.com
Yatra respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites.
In general, you can visit Yatra website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
With specific reference to third party NPII advertising, we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a 'pixel tag', which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Such third parties do not know your name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here
With specific reference to booking/e-commerce transactions, Yatra collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting through Yatra:
- Name and Sex
- Phone Number
- Credit Card details
- Date of birth in case of a child
Yatra does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information without the consent of the user or customer. The foregoing information collected from the users/customers/travellers is put to the following use:
- Customer name, address, phone number, traveller's name and age are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., for the purpose of reservation and booking the services for the customer/traveller.
- Information like Credit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by Yatra, but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never shared, except that they may be shared with third party private/government security agencies to screen for fraudulent activities. These details are also shared with certain third parties only for the purpose of processing 'Cash Back & Discounts' and Charge Backs, if applicable.
- Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user "opts-out" of such use. If you choose not to share this information, you can still visit the Yatra website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
Yatra takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain names and addresses of the specific entites that shall have access to your personal information in a given transaction.
Yatra will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available, and ensures that its serurity procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.
In order to have a better experience and to use all features in the app, we need below permissions to be used in our android app:
- Account Identity & Contacts:
We use it to enable you to do login using facebook account.
We also pre-fill your information by showing auto-suggestion so that you type less.
It also enables to do social sharing of the app with your friends by inviting them to download the app using your unique referral link. By doing this we map user's email id with the device and provide rewards on successful referral. We will store this information in the servers so as to run refer & earn program and map all user’s interactions.
-Device & App history:
We need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, OS version, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier etc.We also need it to detect critical crashes and recover the app state.
To provide location specific functionality like airport near you or hotels near you or cabs available near your current location.
We need send and receive SMS permission, so as to read your SMS and auto- populate One Time password received on your mobile number for authentication of payments while making a transaction.
This permission enables us to put your booking details in your calendar.
We require access to make phone calls through app. You can call us or airlines,hotels etc directly through the app.
-Photo/ Media/ Files:
We allow you to install our app on your SD card and save your device memory. This permission is also required by the Google Maps service, to cache map data in hotels. This provides you a seamless Map based Hotel selection experience, even on low bandwidth network.
By using this permission, we allow you to install our app on your SD card and save your phone device memory.
-Wi-Fi connection information:
By using Wi-Fi connection details, we provide you a seamless experience depending upon your network such as image loading process. We try to use this information to optimise the app's performance on slow networks.
-Device ID & Call information:
This permission is used to detect your Android ID using which we uniquely identify every user and map user related activities. Using your details using which we pre-populate your email id to ensure a seamless experience.
-Prevent phone from sleeping:
We use this so as to keep your device awake while we perform any operation to get data from servers. This ensures to have a smoother experience as device does not get locked automatically.
- OTM - Top 100 producers
- Travel & Hospitality - Most outstanding online company: B2C
- Yatra.com wins the 4th consecutive CNBC Awaaz Travel Award in June
- Yatra.com won three awards at the India Tourism Awards felicitated for 'Outstanding performance as a Domestic Tour Operator(Rest of India)','Outstanding performance as a Domestic Tour Operator in Jammu and Kashmir' and 'Outstanding performance as an Inbound Tour Operator-Cat C
- Yatra.com wins "Most Popular brand in Travel & Leisure Category" by Matrixlab
- Yatra.com wins the award for 'Best Travel Website' in IAMAI's 2nd Annual India Digital Awards
- Yatra Awarded with PCI DSS Compliance Certification
- Yatra.com wins 3rd consecutive CNBC Awaaz Travel Award
- Yatra.com wins industry's most coveted award - CNBC Awaaz Travel Awards for Best Online Travel Agency
- Yatra.com was nominated for the prestigious 17th Annual World Travel Awards
- Ministry of Tourism confers 'Best Domestic Tour Operator' award to Yatra.com
- Brand Equity and Nielsen Company's survey ranks Yatra.com as the No.1 online travel service provider
- Yatra.com felicitated as the most preferred travel portal at CNBC Awaaz ‘Travel Awards'
- Yatra.Com - The Only Indian Online Travel Company Awarded by Red Herring for the '2008 - Top 100 Start Ups in Asia’ Award Recognizes the 100 "Most Promising" Asian Companies Driving the Future of Technology
- Yatra.com wins the 'Best Online Travel Agency' Award for the Year 2008 By Galileo Express Travel World New Delhi
- "..two important stakeholders in online travel,." Business Standard. Apr 25, 2012.
- "Yatra.Com launches holiday-cum-shopping credit card with SBI". BUsiness Standard. Apr 2, 2012.
- Yatra acquires events and entertainment portal Buzzintown.com afaqs.com.
- "Yatra.com acquires events portal Buzzintown.com". Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- afaqs! news bureau (2012-07-02). "Yatra.com acquires 100 percent stake in Travelguru". afaqs.com. Noida, India: afaqs!. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- "Our Portfolio". Reliance Venture.
- "Yatra Investors - Yatra.com". Yatra.com. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- "Yatra.com receives Rs 200 crores in funding to fuel growth". afaqs. April 20, 2011.
- "Yatra.com launches e-gift card" The Hindu Business Line, 27 November 2013
- "Yatra.com hires LensKart's Vikrant Mudaliar as chief marketing officer" The Economic Times, 20 January 2016
- "Yatra acqui-hires travel-logs to boost tours within cities" The Economic Times, 20 January 2016